A provider of comprehensive health care for people of all ages, a general practitioner is sometimes also known as a family practitioner. The general practitioner treats all diseases and all parts of the body using knowledge of the patient in context to what they know about that patient’s family and community. The general practitioner typically has a practice that focuses on disease prevention and health promotion.
Contact us today about our general practitioner mailing list.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 10,500 physicians with this general practitioner mailing list. This general practitioner database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This General Practitioner Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…