Trusted by Industry Leaders Including:
Looking for more than a pediatrician mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Gain access to over 85,000 physicians with this pediatrician mailing list. This pediatrician database is updated monthly, phone verified, delivery point validated, CASS certified, and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Pediatrician Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…
A pediatrician is a physician that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the health issues and diseases of children. These health issues range anywhere from physical ailments or behavioral problems, to mental health instability. Pediatricians are trained to deal with children’s health issues from minor cold and flu complications to serious health problems.