Physicians specializing in the treatment and diagnosis of injuries and diseases using specialized imaging techniques for children are known as pediatric radiologists. These licensed medical professionals have the designation of MD (medical doctor) or DO (doctor of osteopathy). The imaging techniques used in their analysis include ultrasound, CT scans (computed tomography), PET scans (positron emission tomography), x-rays, and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging).
Looking for more than a pediatric radiologist mailing list? Check out our complete physician mailing list by specialty.
Updated Daily, Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly & Phone Verified Regularly
Reach over 800 physicians with this pediatric radiology mailing list. This pediatric radiology database is updated monthly, delivery point validated, CASS certified, phone verified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address database regularly.
Some of the Fields Available Within This Pediatric Radiology Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…