Trusted by Industry Leaders Including:
Gain Access to over 13,000 physicians with this dermatologist mailing list. This dermatologist database is updated monthly, phone verified, delivery point validated, CASS certified and processed against the USPS National Change of Address Database regularly.
Phone Verified Regularly & Processed Against the USPS National Change of Address Database Monthly
Contact us for more information about our dermatologist mailing list.
Some of the Fields Available Within this Dermatologist Mailing List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…
Dermatologists deal with the treatment of diseases of the skin, nails, and hair, including cosmetic and other surgical procedures. Dermatologists perform therapies ranging from laser tattoo removal to hair transplantation to cryosurgery and radiation therapy. With the skin being the largest organ, one in six visits to the family doctor is due to a skin problem, often resulting in the referral to a dermatologist.