Specializing in the general medical care and surgical needs of a child patient’s eyes and vision, a pediatric ophthalmologist is a physician that is either a general doctor of medicine (MD) or a doctor of osteopathy (DO). A pediatric ophthalmologist also specializes in the preventative care for eye injury as well as eye disease, specifically for children.
Looking for more than a pediatric ophthalmologist email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 300 physicians with this pediatric ophthalmologist email list. This pediatric ophthalmologist database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Pediatric Ophthalmologist Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…