A pediatric-focused internal medicine specialist is a physician that focuses on the treating, diagnosing, and preventing of a wide variety of diseases and ailments in children. Also referred to as a pediatric internist, these physicians take the same knowledge and expertise of an adult physician/internist, and apply it working in the field of pediatrics.
Looking for more than a pediatric internal medicine specialist or pediatric physician email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 300 physicians with this internal medicine/pediatrics email list. This internal medicine/pediatrics database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…