Pediatric emergency medicine physicians are involved with child patients that need immediate medical attention and treatment, specifically from an unplanned injury or illness. The primary role of pediatric emergency medicine is to be the first physicians to treat child patients in emergency situations, as well as be the first physicians to diagnose the patient.
Looking for more than a pediatric emergency medicine email list? Check out our complete physician email list by specialty.
CAN-SPAM Compliant, Updated Monthly & Permission Passed Regularly
Reach over 1,700 physicians with this pediatric emergency medicine email list. This pediatric emergency medicine database is updated monthly, permission passed quarterly and CAN-SPAM compliant.
Some of the Fields Available within this Pediatric Emergency Medicine Email List Include:
- Area of Specialization & Secondary Specialty
- Geography – National, State, County, MSA, SCF, Zip Radius, Zip Code, Area Code, etc…
- Postal Address/Email/Phone/Fax
- Physician Type: Office Based, Hospital Based, Academic, Research, Locum, Admin, Resident
- Number of Physicians and Employees on Site
- Corresponding Medical Office Manager
- Hospital Affiliations
- NPI/DEA/UPIN/State License Number
- EMR/EHR Usage
- High Prescribers
- Board Certification
- Insurance Types Accepted
- Medicare/Medicaid Providers
- Provider Demographics – Gender, Age, Graduation Year, etc…